SPORTING DIRECTORS COURSE LEVEL 1
Please use this reference code: IPSOFOCUS
To get approximately £18 around 20€ discount.
Please use this reference code: IPSOFOCUS
To gain approximately a €20 discount.
IPSO have partnered up with FOCUS and the Level 1 course is Endorsed by IPSO as we have a strong partnership with Focus Sports Education and are very proud of the content and material within this course. As an IPSO student we have made sure we have the course discounted for you by coming through IPSO to participate on this great course, so we have a discount approximately £18 around 20€ for every student who participates. So please follow the procedure of using the reference code of IPSOFOCUS when booking.
This is a foundations and fundamentals course of the knowledge and education of the sporting director also known as a technical director who is now crucial in every football club worldwide.
Where you will learn the technical dimensions of the running of a football club from building and leading a scouting team to forming a successful recruitment model that creates value for clubs on and off the pitch.
This course is designed for people looking to gain experience form lower levels to those actively working in the professional game.
And you will learn effective ways to manage your teams within your responsibilities. Gaining a new perspective to lead an effective area of the football club.
This is a 4-week fast-paced course. Each module consists of recorded lessons (5-10mins), weekly live lectures, case studies, and discussion assignments on the community as well as insight stories and articles.
Each module consists of recorded lessons, weekly live lectures, case studies, and discussion assignments on the community.
During this course, there are five pillars to focus on:
- Building a core team and team culture.
- Squad planning, forming a winner recruitment strategy.
- Legal subjects to assess as a buyer & seller club.
- Academy & first teams transition.
- The fundamental role of data/analytics department.
What you’ll learn.
- Building a team and creating a culture,
- Forming a recruitment strategy,
- Building a successful squad, the timeline of squad planning, and defining target markets,
- The healthy connection between youth teams and first team,
- Acquiring talents with the best possible deals, and nourishing them,
- Legal essentials of a negotiation and recruitment process,
- The fundamental role of analytics/data and its limits in the recruitment process,
- Anticipate technology’s continuing impact.
Regardless of your level or title in your career, this program will give a fresh vision for understanding the entire recruitment process excellently.
> Scouts / Chief Scouts
Take your career to the next level.
Develop practical skills.
> Technical / Sporting Directors
Enrich your knowledge in-depth.
Sharpen your skills in new ways.
Take a step into a management career.
Level up your skillset with transformative tools.
> Club Executives
Think like an investor.
Get better players with better deals.
Build a strategy toolkit that helps you win
4-week fast-paced program.
13x Lessons by Ingo Winter.
11x Lectures from top professionals.
Q & A Sessions with the lecturers.
8x Case studies relevant to modules.
Build a global network.
Weekly updated podcasts, webinars, insight stories.
Learn anytime, anywhere, 100% online.
The certificate is included and free.
Module 1: Building a core team and culture and daily work in recruitment department
Module 2: Squad planning, forming a winner recruitment strategy
Module 3: Legal subjects and positioning of the academy in squad management
Module 4: The fundamental role of technology and its limits
- INGO WINTER, Managing Director Football at Core Sports Capital
- ANNA EDWARDS, Managing Partner at Elite Performance Partners
- DAVID SLEMEN, Founding Partner at Elite Performance Partners
- GIANPAOLO MONTENERI, Sports Law Expert at Monteneri Sports Law
- LESLIE REED Former Executive Football Director, Southampton FC
- GARETH HENDERBY, Head of Academy at FC Nordsjaelland & Right to Dream
- RODRIGO PICCHIONI, Head of Football Analytics at Atlético Mineiro
- Aloys Wijnker, Technical Director of Elite Teams at the Netherlands FA
- Francis Cagigao, Former Head of Global Recruitment at Arsenal FC
- Mads Davidsen, Head of Football at Right to Dream
- Ahmet Schaefer, President at Clermont Foot 63
- Morgan Jacquin, SkillCorner
- Ben Larrousse, Senior Data Scientist at Twenty First Group
Gain approximately €20 discount through IPSO
Please use this reference code:
FOCUS Sports Education Platform
Our main aim at IPSO is to provide the appropriate tools and knowledge that will make you a better amateur or professional football person within the game. But we don’t just stop there, after you take our courses you are part of the IPSO Family.
We pride ourselves of helping our students progress their way into the football world with the help of our growing worldwide network of contacts. We help aspiring amateurs or professionals find their first job in the game by teaching the procedures and the techniques with ”Attention to Detail” that professionals use.
What’s the difference between us and other providers? What do we offer?
Someone’s Level 3 course may not be as strong as someone’s Level 1? Don’t think all courses are the same?
The best way to find out about why we differ and why ‘‘we make a difference’’ is to speak to other students who have participated on other workshops and courses from different providers, quite easy to do on social media these days especially on LinkedIn & Facebook
‘‘Wow the content is brilliant not basic! Exactly what I wanted to learn’’
‘‘They TEACH you to scout & analyse, not just show you’’
‘‘The workshops are better than some courses I’ve been on”
”The materials are worth the participation fee alone’’
‘‘It’s worth going on especially for agents/intermediaries to make new contacts in high positions’’
‘‘They make you feel very comfortable regardless of your experience’’
‘‘At every step they made sure everyone understood what was being taught.’’
”If that’s a workshop, i can’t wait to see the courses”
‘‘It was like talking to your mates the tutors are great’’
‘‘It will transform your understanding of the game and teach you how to analyse football in ways you never considered before’’
“IPSO REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!”
The professionalism & experience of the tutors.
The strength of the content in materials on the workshop or course.
The added bonuses of free products Jobs4football, Metrica, Noisefeed, Footballersglobal,
The aftercare and help provided after participating.
The methodology and easy descriptive learning to understand clearly.
The world-wide contacts you will gain and meet.
The interactions to ask questions you want to know there and then.
Past students will clarify all this with the attention to detail we go into.
Not only explaining scouting & analysis clearly but the procedures that should be taken without cutting corners, where mistakes could be made.
Showing you how to fix any minor problems, why and how to analyse to your advantage to save time to not make any simple mistakes that could cause issues. Tips and experiences that only a very experienced scout would know.
Scouting Reports Templates Professional Examples Football E-Books
Worldwide Scouting Network
News & Job Alerts
Coaches & Analysts
WORLD-WIDE Endorsement as Scouting & Analysis